Invisalign Braces — A Fast and Affordable Way to Get Straight Teeth and an Attractive Smile
By Dr. Ken Cirka — Philadelphia Dentist
Do you want perfectly straight teeth for an attractive and healthy smile that gets you noticed? Are you looking for a faster and more attractive alternative to metal braces? People aren’t born with perfect teeth, but Invisalign braces can make people think you were.
Invisalign Braces are a fast and affordable way to get a beautiful smile with “perfectly” straight teeth that you’ve always wanted. Invisalign offers you a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without traditional metal braces and without looking like a “metal mouth.” Philadelphia Dentistry is an Invisalign Gold Provider — In the Top 5% of all Invisalign dentists in the world due to experience.
How Invisalign® Braces Work:
A series of clear plastic “aligners” are made for aligning your teeth using the latest in medical imaging technologies. Each set of clear and “invisible” custom-made aligners are worn for 2-3 weeks during the day and night, except when you’re eating or brushing your teeth. While you wear the aligner your teeth are gently moved into the desired position giving you perfectly straight teeth. The length of the process varies, but usually, you’ll have straight teeth and a great smile in just 6-12 months.
Invisalign braces offer you many unique advantages over traditional metal braces:
- They’re “Invisible” — Invisalign braces are made of clear plastic “invisible” aligners so they’re not as noticeable as metal braces. You won’t look like a “metal mouth and in fact, most people won’t even know you’re wearing them! You won’t need to hold back your smile or feel self-conscious about wearing braces anymore with Invisalign braces.
- They’re Faster! — In most cases, your Invisalign braces will straighten your teeth in less time than traditional metal braces… which means you can quit wearing your braces much sooner than with metal braces!
- They’re Affordable — In most cases, Invisalign braces cost less than traditional metal braces. Plus, our easy financing options make them easy for you to afford.
- They’re Comfortable — Invisalign braces use plastic aligners which offer you a smooth surface that is gentle on your mouth so you won’t feel any pain or pinching. They won’t irritate your cheeks or gums like traditional metal braces so you’ll be comfortable all day and while you sleep.
- They’re Removable — Invisalign braces are removable so you can take them out while you eat, brush or floss your teeth, or during those special occasions when you don’t want to wear your braces. Invisalign braces give you more flexibility in your daily life than metal braces.
- Invisalign Works! — Whether you have gaps, crowding, crooked teeth, “buck teeth” — you name it, Invisalign braces can handle it.
View the Following Movies to Discover How Our Invisalign Braces Work:
What Are the Costs of Invisalign® Braces?
The cost of Invisalign braces depends upon how complex your case is and the length of your treatment. Typical costs are $6,397 and if your dental insurance plan covers traditional braces, it will usually cover Invisalign braces to lower your costs (Usually by $1000 to $2000). We offer easy financing plans to make the treatments affordable with financing is as low as $125 per month. Click here to apply for financing.
Having a great smile and self-confidence can change everything and Invisalign braces make the decision easy. Contact us today for your free consultation and we’ll discuss your options regarding Invisalign braces and our affordable financing options. We look forward to answering all your questions about Invisalign Braces.
How do I get started?
Dr. Ken Cirka and the dental staff at Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentistry are happy to discuss Invisalign Braces with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call 215.568.6277 for your free private consultation or schedule an appointment online.